Sunday, April 29, 2007

Blog 18:Freewrite: College

My freewrite is going to about how my first year of college was.
It was a long year, not to hard, just long and seems like two years have already gone by. I started my freshman year up in Greeley at University of Northern Colorado. I remember from the tour I thought it was gorgeous I thought I would love it. I got into the dorm I wanted it was really nice, I got a corner dorm which was amazing because of its size. Also, my roommate and I got along which doesn’t always happen. I soon realized the differences between west and central campus. I was on central, the recently renovated side, that’s why the dorms were so much nicer. West campus was the other side where the dorms were more typical of a college, nice but nothing extraordinary, but this was the social side, where the fun was. Central campus not so much, very conservative and quiet. To make a long story short, I didn’t like UNC nor did I like the town of Greeley. Smelled, boring, and many other things. I came home a lot and sent my application in to CU Denver within the first two weeks of my first semester. Now, I have spent the past semester here, and I like it a lot better. The only complaint I have is like a lot of others. There are so many people here but why does no one socialize that much. I see people all the time that I want to meet. I want to meet more people!! Any way I am not going to lie it was probably boring, this free rite, but I had a long freshman year of college but overall it ended up good and I enjoy it now.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Ok?! What's up with the cow? lol